“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”. -Buddha
Preserving health through daily health habits takes time and knowledge however in the long run it can extend years of quality life and save money. Years of not quite healthy, not quite sick enough for a medical diagnosis left me having to figure things out for myself and it may have been a benefit for my long term health even though frustrating at times. Many medications can have side effects on health in the short term and long term. It can seem like a great idea to just swallow a pill and expect health to be restored however the body is repaired with nutrients not medications.
Having helped others improve their health and helped improve my own I know the pain and frustration of being sick and unable to do the things you might like to be able to do, such as play with your children instead of feeling nauseated with a throbbing migraine. Sharing information I’ve learned is simply for the purpose of providing any help to others who might be willing to work on their own health issues and strive for solutions. No one diet or lifestyle recommendation is going to be a perfect fit for everyone. We all need to work with our own body’s needs on average and modify depending on weather or health changes or simply with aging. Change is normal, those who adapt are most likely to survive more comfortably.
Articles with some summary guidance points:
- Brain Cells and Aging – Brain Cells and Aging
- Sleep and Health – Sleep and Health
- Glymphatic System and Alzheimer’s Dementia – Glymphatic System
- Water, Protein and Health – Make every day Kidney Appreciation Day
- Preeclampsia-a life threatening prenatal complication – Preeclampsia
- Magnesium balance requires Protein & Phospholipids – Magnesium
- Macro and Micro-nutrients, description & sources – Nutrients
- Pomegranate, Health benefits summary – Pomegranate
Other websites with additional information:
- peace-is-happy.org – peace-is-happy.org
- effectivecare.info – effectivecare.info
- effectivepolicy.info – effectivepolicy.info
- transcendingsquare.com – transcendingsquare.com
Disclaimer: Opinions are my own and the information is provided for educational purposes within the guidelines of fair use. While I am a Registered Dietitian this information is not intended to provide individual health guidance. Please see a health professional for individual health care purposes.