The series on oxidative stress is available in the full length version now. I still plan to add the individual sections to the blog, as it has a search feature that the new website does not have.
The series on oxidative stress is skipping ahead of the main text of the new website. This is the page link which I’ve been posting the first couple sections of on this site, this site is also embedded in the new site, so it can be accessed there in case finding something is difficult one way, why not post it in afew formats?
- G3. Relaxation & Stress, (G3)
- the series continues in G4. Autoimmune Disease & Vitamin D, (G4),
- G5. Pre-eclampsia & TRP Channels, (G5)
- and G7. Fear & our Inner Child. (G7)
- Disclaimer: Opinions are my own and the information is provided for educational purposes within the guidelines of fair use. While I am a Registered Dietitian this information is not intended to provide individual health guidance. Please see a health professional for individual health care purposes.
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics has a service for locating a nutrition counselor near you at the website eatright.org: (eatright.org/find-an-expert).