More research has been revealed over the last year about the odd blood clotting risks found with COVID-19 compared to SARS-1 which had been primarily a respiratory illness. Heart inflammation and shortness of breath has been occurring after receiving the spike mRNA injections in young people. The spike is also hook or velcro like in that it can cause cells to connect together and clump into clots – which may then cause a heart attack or brain stroke. Premature aging of mitochondria may be caused by the spike toxin, affecting cell health throughout the body and vascular system. Endothelial tissue is at risk, more so when vitamin D and C deficiency are present. It may also be reactivating ancient pieces of our own genes which encode precancerous type of protein.
The spike protein itself is too similar to a protein used in the human placenta. The spike protein may also be causing infertility in males ( 11, 12, 13) and females.
Experimenting with infertility in children on a massive scale seems like a big mistake – or a diabolical plan. If it is just a mistake we can stop now can’t we? If it is a profit oriented plan, then do we really want to risk chronic disease and infertility to support more profit for pharmaceutical companies? Is the goal pharmaceutical profit or health?
Watch this video, ON Point with Alex Pierson and guest Dr. Byram Bridle, a professor of viral immunology: New peer reviewed study on COVID-19 vaccines suggests why heart inflammation, blood clots and other dangerous side effects occur. (1)
The spike protein was thought to only interact with ACE2 receptors on cells by the vaccine research teams, (image-8), however it was found in blood plasma and in many organs of the body including the brain and ovaries. (7)
Menstrual symptoms of increased bleeding, even in post menopausal women have occurred in people who received the vaccine – and in people who did not but were around people who had. It has been measured in a small group study to be emitted starting at day one post injection, peaking at day 5, and lasting 15 to 29 days.
This video, Vaccine Shedding and Transfer – Dr. Lee Merritt Explains the COVID Bioweapon, goes into more detail about the spike protein as a bioweapon and gain of function genetic editing research – an interview with Dr. Lee Merritt, (4). “Passive vaccination” has been studied for use in wild animal populations – vaccinate a few and the few animals start producing a pheromone like protein that can pass to other animals and modify their health in some way too (5) – such as to cause infertility and extinction of an unwanted species.
*I will add a few more references about the health issues mentioned in the first paragraphs, but am posting the video link now.
Solutions from our diet – nutrients give our body weapons of defense and offense.
Pomegranate peel (2, 3) may help in addition to vitamin C, D, Bs, magnesium, selenium, iodine, zinc, manganese, boron, other trace minerals and polyphenols/phytonutrients. When we give our body more tools, it has better defensive and offensive abilities.
Just because something is expensive, experimental, promoted with free give-aways and celebrity endorsements, or mandated, doesn’t mean it is safe or effective, and just because something is inexpensive and natural doesn’t mean it is bad for you.
Capitalism has gone down a bad path.
Herd immunity was originally about herds of animals that got sick and developed natural memory cell immunity – if ~ 80% get sick then the rest are protected.
“Herd immunity’ probably takes the prize for being the most misunderstood term of 2020. It is also widely misused to mean the willful culling of vulnerable people.” -Professor Sunetra Gupta, in a Collateral Global mini-lecture and essay on herd immunity (Video: Mini-lecture – Herd Immunity, 6)
There is a common message that adverse reactions from a vaccine are worth not getting sick from the infection – however if the vaccine is providing a toxin that causes similar symptoms as the infection – then are you really better off?
Adverse reactions to the various Covid-19 gene treatments and deaths have been significant and far more numerous than there have been for any other standard vaccine. (18, 19, 20, 21) The gene treatments are not the same as standard vaccines and preliminary animal studies showed extreme danger of death – 100% eventually. The animals tended to get more sick once they were infected after having first received an mRNA gene treatment.
The mRNA or DNA gene treatments may be causing the body’s immune system to ignore the pathogen, as if it was our own protein, rather than a pathogen’s – leading to no immune response to the infection and a severe case leading to death. (17) Flu or cold virus are also coronavirus. There may be increased risk if infected with other strains of coronavirus in addition to the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
The spike protein can inhibit our own cell’s protein production.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus has several proteins that inhibit our own cell’s protein replication so the virus can be replicated instead. The spike protein is one of them.
“…coronavirus NSP1 proteins employ divergent mechanisms to suppress host protein expression (4). SARS-CoV NSP1 binds the small ribosomal subunit at the messenger RNA (mRNA) entry tunnel and inhibits mRNA translation (5, 6). Similarly, ribosome interaction and translation inhibition activity have been reported recently for SARS-CoV-2 NSP1 (7⇓⇓–10). Moreover, SARS-CoV accessory protein ORF7a and structural proteins spike (S) and nucleocapsid (N) proteins have been shown to inhibit protein synthesis (11⇓–13). ” (9)
The bat virus was likely genetically engineered to also have the spike protein but attempt to make it look like a natural mutation, (of SARS 1, MERS, HIV & the bat virus – sounds unlikely to me).
There is new research being published claiming that the spike protein was a gain of function addition to a bat virus that was attempted to be made to look like a natural mutation. Scientists in China who have tried to speak out have disappeared/not been heard from further. (10) Is this true? I don’t know but people are being harmed and pausing at least seems sensible if the goal truly is health.
The spike protein itself can cause lung damage similar to COVID19.
The spike protein itself was found to cause lung damage similar to that seen in COVID19 from the viral infection. A version of the SARS-CoV2 spike protein was added to an otherwise empty viral carrier and symptoms of the illness occurred. (13)
“In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model–proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.” (13)
The spike protein also causes blood vessel damage – endo and epithelial tissue.
- “These soluble Spike variants may initiate severe side effects when binding to ACE2-expressing endothelial cells in blood vessels. In analogy to the thromboembolic events caused by Spike protein encoded by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, we termed the underlying disease mechanism. In analogy to the thromboembolic events caused by Spike protein encoded by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, we termed the underlying disease mechanism the “Vaccine-Induced Covid-19 Mimicry” syndrome (VIC19M syndrome).”
- Discussion section
- “In patients that exhibit a high load of auto-antibodies against PF4, this may cause the observed thrombocytopenia (Fig. 1D, left side).”
- “These ACE-bound Spike protein variants will become targets of the newly produced [anti-spike] antibodies and will cause an ADCC/CDC-mediated inflammatory reaction involving several immune cells. It may also cause the already described NET reaction of neutrophils which has already been shown to induce thromboembolic events (19–21).”
- “It also may cause a strong inflammatory reaction by destroying endothelial cells at those sites, explaining the phenomenon of the rarely observed capillary leak syndrome (Clarkson-disease; 22)” (14)
Pomegranate peel catechins help inhibit NET formation. (2) Vitamin C, and D, (15), are also very important for blood vessel membrane formation. (Vitamin C & IL-6 – Covid posts)
“Vit C is essential for innate & adaptive immune system. It also plays an essential role in maintaining the epithelial & endothelial barrier function, maintains vasodilation & reduces the production of pro inflammatory mediators . def Vit C > poor wound healing & scurvy .” (16)
Glycine is also used in quantity in the formation of collagen, which means glyphosate residue may be a problem for some patients, or many even. Biofuel made with Roundup crop biomass has been found to release glyphosate into the air. Ironically we stop using leaded gasoline only to switch to glyphosate contaminated fuel. (glyphosate & Covid posts)
ACE2 receptors are found throughout the body with more in some types of tissue or organs. (22) The organ locations with more ACE2 receptors would be at more risk for tissue damage from a COVID19 infection.
Thread by @Parsifaler, Walter M Chestnut (11)
MALE INFERTILITY AND THE SPIKE PROTEIN
Mitochondria are damaged by the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2. Male infertility is caused by mitochondrial damage. Interestingly, since mtDNA is not in the nucleus, it is not considered to be germinal.
It is very likely that the protein of SARS-CoV-2 is causing male infertility in an unknown number of individuals. This is of utmost urgency as children are now being injected with spike protein therapeutics. These must be immediately stopped until studies can be done to determine the effect of the spike protein on male infertility.
They showed that the spike protein damaged the cells by binding ACE2. This binding disrupted ACE2’s molecular signaling to mitochondria (organelles that generate energy for cells), causing the mitochondria to become damaged and fragmented.
“Thus, our in vivo study using mito-mice directly demonstrates that normal mitochondrial respiration is required for mammalian spermatogenesis, and its defects resulting from accumulated mutant mtDNAs cause male infertility.” (12)
Please read the referenced papers. (12, 13) – Walter M Chestnut @Parsifaler, (11)
Disclaimer: Opinions are my own and the information is provided for educational purposes within the guidelines of fair use. While I am a Registered Dietitian this information is not intended to provide individual health guidance. Please see a health professional for individual health care purposes.
- ON Point with Alex Pierson, New peer reviewed study on COVID-19 vaccines suggests why heart inflammation, blood clots and other dangerous side effects occur. omny.fm, https://omny.fm/shows/on-point-with-alex-pierson/new-peer-reviewed-study-on-covid-19-vaccines-sugge/embed?source=twitter&size=square&style=cover
- Depew J, Pomegranate peel catechins – inhibition of NET formation. May 14, 2020, https://transcendingsquare.com/2020/05/14/pomegranate-peel-catechins-inhibition-of-net-formation/
- Depew J, G13. Pomegranate. https://effectivecare.info/g13-pomegranate
- Vaccine Shedding and Transfer – Dr. Lee Merritt Explains the COVID Bioweapon. May 28, 2021, The New American, https://www.bitchute.com/video/Qqslv0tJCuPy/
- Technologies to Address Global Catastrophic Biological Risks (GCBR Tech Report), John Hopkins Bloomberg School for Public Health, Center for Health Security, https://www.dropbox.com/s/2w2ylb1fgfcck5h/181009-gcbr-tech-report.pdf?dl=0
- Mini-lecture Herd Immunity, collateralglobal.org, https://collateralglobal.org/article/mini-lecture-herd-immunity/
- Alana F Ogata, Chi-An Cheng, Michaël Desjardins, Yasmeen Senussi, Amy C Sherman, Megan Powell, Lewis Novack, Salena Von, Xiaofang Li, Lindsey R Baden, David R Walt, Circulating SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Antigen Detected in the Plasma of mRNA-1273 Vaccine Recipients, Clinical Infectious Diseases, 2021;, ciab465, https://doi.org/10.1093/cid/ciab465 https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciab465/6279075
- Image of a comment by E. Math about the article in (7) https://twitter.com/HomoSapiensUSA1/status/1398404844742975489?s=20
- Jack Chun-Chieh Hsu, Maudry Laurent-Rolle, Joanna B. Pawlak, Craig B. Wilen, Peter Cresswell, Translational shutdown and evasion of the innate immune response by SARS-CoV-2 NSP14 protein. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences Jun 2021, 118 (24) e2101161118; DOI: 10.1073/pnas.2101161118 https://www.pnas.org/content/118/24/e2101161118
- Josh Boswell, EXCLUSIVE: COVID-19 ‘has NO credible natural ancestor’ and WAS created by Chinese scientists who then tried to cover their tracks with ‘retro-engineering’ to make it seem like it naturally arose from bats, explosive new study claims. May 28, 2021, dailymail.co.uk, https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9629563/Chinese-scientists-created-COVID-19-lab-tried-cover-tracks-new-study-claims.html
- Walter M Chestnut, Twitter Thread, @Parsifaler https://twitter.com/Parsifaler/status/1398440015399686147?s=20
- Kazuto Nakada, Akitsugu Sato, Kayo Yoshida, Takashi Morita, Hiromitsu Tanaka, Shin-Ichi Inoue, Hiromichi Yonekawa, Jun-Ichi Hayashi Mitochondria-related male infertility. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences Oct 2006, 103 (41) 15148-15153; DOI: 10.1073/pnas.0604641103 https://www.pnas.org/content/103/41/15148
- Emily Henderson, SARS-CoV-2’s distinctive “spike” protein plays a key role in the disease itself, shows study. May 3, 2021, news-medical.net, https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210503/SARS-CoV-2e28099s-distinctive-spike-protein-plays-a-key-role-in-the-disease-itself-shows-study.aspx#
- Eric Kowarz, Lea Krutzke, Jenny Reis et al., “Vaccine-Induced Covid-19 Mimicry” Syndrome: Splice reactions within the SARS-CoV-2 Spike open reading frame result in Spike protein variants that may cause thromboembolic events in patients immunized with vector-based vaccines. Preprint, DOI: 10.21203/rs.3.rs-558954/v1 https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-558954/v1
- Kim DH, Meza CA, Clarke H, Kim JS, Hickner RC. Vitamin D and Endothelial Function. Nutrients. 2020;12(2):575. Published 2020 Feb 22. doi:10.3390/nu12020575 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7071424/
- Rani, Anita & Naaz, Huda & Rajni, Dawar & Kaur, Charanjeet. (2020). Emerging Role of Nutraceuticals in Covid 19 IAR Journal of Medicine and Surgery Research . 1. 74-82. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/348591712_IAR_Journal_of_Medicine_and_Surgery_Research_Emerging_Role_of_Nutraceuticals_in_Covid_19
- Johnson PL, Kochin BF, McAfee MS, et al. Vaccination alters the balance between protective immunity, exhaustion, escape, and death in chronic infections. J Virol. 2011;85(11):5565-5570. doi:10.1128/JVI.00166-11 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3094965/
- COVID-19 vaccine AstraZeneca analysis print Report Run Date: 20-May-2021 https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/989997/COVID-19_vaccine_AstraZeneca_analysis_print.pdf
- COVID-19 mRNA Pfizer- BioNTech vaccine analysis print Report Run Date: 20-May-2021, https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/989996/COVID-19_mRNA_Pfizer-_BioNTech_Vaccine_Analysis_Print.pdf
- COVID-19 vaccine Moderna analysis print Report Run Date: 20-May-2021, https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/989998/COVID-19_vaccine_Moderna_analysis_print.pdf
- COVID-19 vaccine brand unspecified analysis print Report Run Date: 20-May-2021, https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/990000/COVID-19_vaccine_brand_unspecified_analysis_print.pdf
- Chris Baraniuk, Receptors for SARS-CoV-2 Present in Wide Variety of Human Cells. April 29, 2020, the-scientist.com, https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/receptors-for-sars-cov-2-present-in-wide-variety-of-human-cells-67496